How to Unlock Samsung Galaxy S3 i9300 & N7100 by USB [19a]
This guide describes how to unlock the following phone models by USB. If your phone is not listed below, you are on the wrong page — click here to find your model.
This guide applies to: ET-GC100, GC100, GT-N5100, GT-N5105, GT-N7100, GT-N7100T, GT-N8000, GT-N8005, GT-N8020, GT-P3100, GT-P3100B, GT-P5100, GT-i9260, GT-i9300, GT-i9300T, Galaxy Camera, Galaxy Note 10.1, Galaxy Note 10.1 3G, Galaxy Note 10.1 4G, Galaxy Note 10.1 LTE, Galaxy Premier, Galaxy Tab 2 7.0, N5100, N5105, N7100, N7100T, N8000, N8005, N8020, P3100, P3100B, P5100, i9260, i9300, i9300T
How do I know if my phone is network locked?
- Insert a SIM card from a different network and power on your phone.
- If the phone is network locked, it will display one of the bellow messages
- If your phone says different message do NOT purchase unlock service
Locked Android-powered Phone
Locked Android-powered Phone
- Android versions 4.2 and higher are unsupported
- Android version 4.1.2 with Baseband ending MG1 or higher e.g. A1234XXMG3 are unsupported
- To check your Android version and Baseband version to to Settings > About device
- Above versions are unsupported by USB. You can still unlock them by IMEI!
What do I need to unlock my phone by USB?
Apart from the network locked Samsung phone, you will need:
- USB cable
- Windows 7 or 8 or 10
How do I purchase an unlocking service on FastGSM?
- Go to the detail page for your phone on FastGSM.com
- Select from available services
- Click Buy Now and follow the instructions.
- You will be asked to create an account or sign into your existing account.
Ready to unlock your phone?
- Select your phone manufacturer and model bellow to see available services
Install the device driver
- Close all applications
- Disconnect phone from USB
- Download and install the drivers
- IMPORTANT: Install the drivers again even you already installed Samsung drivers before!
Enable USB debugging
- Enable USB debugging on your phone — instructions here
Download and start FastGSM Samsung Client software
- Download FastGSM Samsung Unlock Client software and save it to your Desktop or Downloads folder
- Once download is completed, run the client software
- Click Install. The software will start automatically
- When prompted for your login and password, fill in your FastGSM account email and password
- Select your phone model and press Next
- You can find your phone model on the box or on the sticker under the battery (e.g. for SM-A123 or GT-A123 or SGH-A123 select A123 model)
- Connect the phone to your computer using the USB cable
- Wait until phone drivers are installed
- Press the Next button in the FastGSM Samsung Client
Complete the unlocking process
- When the Congratulation, your phone is unlocked! message appears, your phone is successfully unlocked
- Disconnect your phone from USB
Disable USB debugging
- Disable USB debugging on your phone — instructions here
Thank you for choosing FastGSM. If you need help, please contact us at email@example.com.