This guide describes how to unlock the following phone models by USB. If your phone is not listed below, you are on the wrong page—click here to find your model.
EK-GC100, GC100, GT-N5100, GT-N7100, GT-N7100T, GT-N8000, GT-P3100, GT-P3100B, GT-P5100, GT-i9260, GT-i9300, GT-i9300T, Galaxy Camera, Galaxy Note 2, Galaxy Note 8.0, Galaxy Note 10.1, Galaxy Note II, Galaxy Premier, Galaxy S3, Galaxy S III, Galaxy Tab 2 7.0, Galaxy Tab 2 10.1, N5100, N7100, N7100T, N8000, P3100, P3100B, P5100, SGH-N5100, SGH-N7100, SGH-N7100T, SGH-N8000, SGH-P3100, SGH-P3100B, SGH-P5100, SGH-i9260, SGH-i9300, SGH-i9300T, i9260, i9300, i9300T
Make sure your phone is network locked
- This unlocking service will only work to remove network operator and related locks (Network Lock, Network Subset Lock, SP lock, CP lock) that lock the phone to a specific network or service provider.
- This service will not deactivate the phone’s other security features or solve other problems your phone may have.
- The easiest way to check if your phone is network locked is to power off the phone, insert an unsupported SIM card, and power on the phone.
- If the screen reads
SIM network unlock PIN
Enter Network Lock Control Key
Netzentsperr-PIN für SIM
PIN de desbloqueo de red de SIM
Code de déverrouillage réseau
PIN di sblocco rete SIM
PIN de desbloqueio de rede SIM
Inserir código de controle de bloqueio de rede
Introducir clave de control de bloqueo de red
then your phone is network locked and you can unlock it by USB.
- If you see only Network lock and a Dismiss button, with no box to enter an unlock code, this means your phone is hard locked and cannot be unlocked. (this mostly happens on phones from Claro Puerto Rico and Telcel Mexico). See images below for help identifying hard locked phones.
Apart from the network locked Samsung phone, you will need:
- Windows XP/Vista/7 computer with internet connection
- USB cable
How do I purchase an unlocking service on FastGSM?
- Go to the detail page for your phone on FastGSM.com
- Select a service.
- Click Buy Now and follow the instructions. You will be asked to create an account or sign into your existing account.
Install the device driver
- Close all applications.
- Download and install Drivers for Samsung.
Enable USB debugging
- Enable USB debugging on your phone — instructions here
Download and start FastGSM Samsung Client software
- Download FastGSM Samsung Unlock Client software and save it to your Desktop or Downloads folder.
- Once download is completed, run the client software.
- Click Install. The software will start automatically.
- When prompted for your login and password, fill in your FastGSM account email and password.
- Select your phone model and press Next. You can find your phone model on the box or on the sticker under the battery (e.g. for GT-A123 or SGH-A123 select A123 model).
Connect the phone and complete the unlocking process
- Connect the phone to your computer using the USB cable.
- Wait until drivers are successfully installed.
- Unplug the phone from the USB cable. Wait 10 seconds, then reconnect the phone to the USB cable.
- Press the Next button in the FastGSM Samsung Client.
- When the Congratulation, your phone is unlocked! message appears, your phone is successfully unlocked.
- You can now disconnect the phone from the computer and it should work with a different network’s SIM card.
Disable USB debugging
- Disable USB debugging on your phone — instructions here
Thank you for choosing FastGSM. If you need help, please contact us.