How to Unlock Samsung INFINEON C3530, S3350 and S3550 Series by USB 
This guide describes how to unlock the following phone models by USB. If your phone is not listed below, you are on the wrong page—click here to find your model.
C3530, Ch@t TXT, Chat TXT, Diva S3550, GT-C3530, GT-S3353, GT-S3550, S3353, S3550, SGH-C3530, SGH-S3353, SGH-S3550, Shark3, Shark S3550, Shark Slide, Shark Slider
Make sure your phone is network locked
- This unlocking service will only work to remove network operator and related locks (Network Lock, Network Subset Lock, SP lock, CP lock) that lock the phone to a specific network or service provider.
- This service will not deactivate the phone’s other security features or solve other problems your phone may have.
- The easiest way to check if your phone is network locked is to power off the phone, insert an unsupported SIM card, and power on the phone.
- If you see one of the messages below, your phone is network locked:
Invalid SIM Card
Phone locked. Return for service
SIM lock – Enter password
What do I need to unlock my phone?Apart from the network locked Samsung phone, you will need:
- Windows XP/Vista/7 computer with internet connection
- USB cable
How do I purchase an unlocking service on FastGSM?
- Go to the detail page for your phone on FastGSM.com
- Select a service.
- Click Buy Now and follow the instructions. You will be asked to create an account or sign into your existing account.
Install the device driver
- Close all applications.
- Download and install Drivers for Samsung.
Download and start FastGSM Samsung Client software
- Download FastGSM Samsung Unlock Client software and save it to your Desktop or Downloads folder.
- Once download is completed, run the client software.
- Click Install. The software will start automatically.
- When prompted for your login and password, fill in your FastGSM account email and password.
- Select your phone model and press Next. You can find your phone model on the box or on the sticker under the battery (e.g. for GT-A123 or SGH-A123 select A123 model).
Connect the phone and complete the unlocking process
- Go to Menu > Settings > PC Connections and select Samsung Kies and hit Save.
- Connect the USB cable to your computer and then to the phone.
- Wait until all device drivers are installed.
- Click on the NEXT button again and wait until you see the message: Please disconnect phone from cable, power phone off and connect it to cable!
- Disconnect the phone from USB cable and power off the phone. Reinsert the battery.
- Press and hold the * key on the phone keypad and reconnect the phone to the USB cable.
- Once the phone is detected by the software, you can release the * key.
- Now wait until the unlock codes are shown. It can take few minutes. You will see codes similar to below.
UNFREEZE CODE : #0199*11111111#
NETWORK UNLOCK CODE : #0111*22222222#
SUBSET UNLOCK CODE : #0133*33333333#
SP UNLOCK CODE : #0121*44444444#
CP UNLOCK CODE : #0141*55555555#
SIMLOCK UNLOCK CODE : #0149*66666666#
Don't type these sample codes to your phone! Every phone has it's own unique set of codes.
Type the unlock code(s) into your phone
- Disconnect the phone from the USB cable.
- Remove the SIM card and power on the phone.
- Type the first unlock code from the list provided. Hit the Call key.
- If you see the Not Personalized message, ignore it.
- Repeat for each of the following unlock codes until the phone is successfully unlocked.
Thank you for choosing FastGSM. If you need help, please contact us.