How to Unlock Samsung AGERE C3050, B3310, U600 Ultra Series by USB 
This guide describes how to unlock the following phone models by USB. If your phone is not listed below, you are on the wrong page—click here to find your model.
B220, B310, B320, B510, B518, B520, B520B, B528, B3210, B3210L, B3310, B3313, Beat Disco, Beat Fame, Beat Guitar, Beat Techno, Beat Violín, C3010, C3010S, C3050, C3050C, C3053, C3060, C3110, C3110C, Candy TXT, Corby Mate, Corby Smart, CorbyTXT, Corby TXT, D830, D836, D838, D840, Disc, Diva Folder, E210, E215, E218, E570, E570L, E576, E578, E840, E840B, E848, E900, E906, E908, E950, E958, E1410, Eco, F210, F210L, F218, GT-B3210, GT-B3210L, GT-B3310, GT-B3313, GT-C3010, GT-C3010S, GT-C3050, GT-C3050C, GT-C3053, GT-C3060, GT-C3110, GT-C3110C, GT-E1410, GT-M2510, GT-M2510C, GT-M2510L, GT-M2513, GT-M2520, GT-S3030, GT-S3030C, GT-S3500, GT-S3500C, GT-S3500i, GT-S5150, J600, J600E, J600G, J608, J610, J618, L320, M310, M310L, M318, M320L, M620, M628, M2510, M2510C, M2510L, M2513, M2520, Marcel, NOX, P310, P520, P528, S730i, S3030, S3030 Tobi, S3030C, S3500, S3500C, S3500i, S5150, S5150 Diva, S5150 La Fleur, SGH-B220, SGH-B310, SGH-B320, SGH-B510, SGH-B518, SGH-B520, SGH-B520B, SGH-B528, SGH-B3210, SGH-B3210L, SGH-B3313, SGH-C3010, SGH-C3010S, SGH-C3050, SGH-C3050C, SGH-C3053, SGH-C3060, SGH-C3110, SGH-C3110C, SGH-D830, SGH-D836, SGH-D838, SGH-D840, SGH-E210, SGH-E215, SGH-E218, SGH-E570, SGH-E570L, SGH-E576, SGH-E578, SGH-E840, SGH-E840B, SGH-E848, SGH-E900, SGH-E906, SGH-E908, SGH-E950, SGH-E958, SGH-E1410, SGH-F210, SGH-F210L, SGH-F218, SGH-J600, SGH-J600E, SGH-J600G, SGH-J608, SGH-J610, SGH-J618, SGH-L320, SGH-M310, SGH-M310L, SGH-M318, SGH-M320L, SGH-M620, SGH-M628, SGH-M2510, SGH-M2510C, SGH-M2510L, SGH-M2513, SGH-M2520, SGH-P310, SGH-P520, SGH-P528, SGH-S730i, SGH-S3030, SGH-S3030C, SGH-S3500, SGH-S3500C, SGH-S3500i, SGH-S5150, SGH-U100, SGH-U106, SGH-U108, SGH-U300, SGH-U308, SGH-U600, SGH-U600B, SGH-U600G, SGH-U608, SGH-U608B, SGH-U608G, SGH-X680N, SGH-X688N, SGH-Z160, Scrapy II, Stratus, TXT, Tobi, U100, U106, U108, U300, U308, U600, U600B, U600G, U608, U608B, U608G, Ultra, Wingo, X680N, X688N, Z160
Make sure your phone is network locked
- This unlocking service will only work to remove network operator and related locks (Network Lock, Network Subset Lock, SP lock, CP lock) that lock the phone to a specific network or service provider.
- This service will not deactivate the phone’s other security features or solve other problems your phone may have.
- The easiest way to check if your phone is network locked is to power off the phone, insert an unsupported SIM card, and power on the phone.
- If you see one of the messages below, your phone is network locked:
Invalid SIM Card
Phone locked. Return for service
What do I need to unlock my phone?Apart from the network locked Samsung phone, you will need:
- Windows XP/Vista/7 computer with internet connection
- USB cable
How do I purchase an unlocking service on FastGSM?
- Go to the detail page for your phone on FastGSM.com
- Select a service.
- Click Buy Now and follow the instructions. You will be asked to create an account or sign into your existing account.
Install the device driver
- Close all applications.
- Download and install Drivers for Samsung.
Read your unique unlock codes via USB
- Download and run Unlock Samsung Client for AGERE
- Type the email and password for your FastGSM account, select your phone model, and click on the READ UNLOCK CODES button.
- Power off the phone. Remove and reinsert the battery.
- Now press and hold the * key on phone keypad and connect the phone by USB.
- Once the phone is detected, you can release the * key.
- Now wait until the unlock codes are shown. You will see codes similar to the example below:
UNFREEZE CODE : #0199*11111111#
NETWORK UNLOCK CODE : #0111*22222222#
SUBSET UNLOCK CODE : #0133*33333333#
SP UNLOCK CODE : #0121*44444444#
CP UNLOCK CODE : #0141*55555555#
SIMLOCK UNLOCK CODE : #0149*66666666#
- Do not type these example codes into your phone! Every phone has a unique set of codes and you will be penalized for wrong attempts.
Type the unlock code(s) into your phone
- Disconnect the phone from the USB cable.
- Remove the SIM card and power on the phone.
- Type the first unlock code from the list provided. Hit the call key.
- Repeat for each of the following unlock codes until the phone is successfully unlocked.
Thank you for choosing FastGSM. If you need help, please contact us.