How to Unlock Samsung Broadcomm including S5230 & S5620 by USB 
This guide describes how to unlock the following phone models by USB. If your phone is not listed below, you are on the wrong page—click here to find your model.
B5510, B5510B, B5510L, B5512, B5512B, GT-B5510, GT-B5510B, GT-B5510L, GT-B5512, GT-B5512B, GT-S5300, GT-S5300B, GT-S5300L, GT-S5302, GT-S5302B, GT-S5360, GT-S5360B, GT-S5360L, GT-S5360T, GT-S5363, GT-S5367, GT-S5369, GT-S5380, GT-S5380B, GT-S5380D, GT-S5380F, GT-S5380K, GT-S5380L, GT-S5570i, GT-S5571, GT-S5690M, GT-S5690R, GT-S5830C, GT-S5830G, GT-S5830M, GT-S5830V, GT-S5830Z, GT-S5830i, GT-S5839i, GT-S6102, GT-S6102B, GT-S6800, GT-S6802, GT-S6802B, Galaxy Ace Advance, Galaxy Ace Duos, Galaxy Ace VE, Galaxy Next Turbo, Galaxy Pocket, Galaxy Pocket Duos, Galaxy Pop Plus, Galaxy Rugby, Galaxy TXT, Galaxy Y, Galaxy Y Duos, Galaxy Y Duos Lite, Galaxy Y Pro, Galaxy Y Pro Duos, Galaxy Y TV, S5300, S5300B, S5300L, S5302, S5302B, S5360, S5360B, S5360L, S5360T, S5363, S5367, S5369, S5380, S5380B, S5380D, S5380F, S5380K, S5380L, S5570i, S5571, S5690M, S5690R, S5830C, S5830G, S5830M, S5830V, S5830Z, S5830i, S5839i, S6102, S6102B, S6800, S6802, S6802B, SGH-B5510, SGH-B5510B, SGH-B5510L, SGH-B5512, SGH-B5512B, SGH-S5300, SGH-S5300B, SGH-S5300L, SGH-S5302, SGH-S5302B, SGH-S5360, SGH-S5360B, SGH-S5360L, SGH-S5360T, SGH-S5363, SGH-S5367, SGH-S5369, SGH-S5380, SGH-S5380B, SGH-S5380D, SGH-S5380F, SGH-S5380K, SGH-S5380L, SGH-S5570i, SGH-S5571, SGH-S5690M, SGH-S5690R, SGH-S5830C, SGH-S5830G, SGH-S5830M, SGH-S5830V, SGH-S5830Z, SGH-S5830i, SGH-S5839i, SGH-S6102, SGH-S6102B, SGH-S6800, SGH-S6802, SGH-S6802B, Wave Y, Wave Y NFC
Make sure your phone is network locked
- This unlocking service will only work to remove network operator and related locks (Network Lock, Network Subset Lock, SP lock, CP lock) that lock the phone to a specific network or service provider.
- This service will not deactivate the phone’s other security features or solve other problems your phone may have.
- The easiest way to check if your phone is network locked is to power off the phone, insert an unsupported SIM card, and power on the phone.
- If you see one of the messages below, your phone is network locked:
Phone Freeze SIM unavailable
What do I need to unlock my phone?Apart from the network locked Samsung phone, you will need:
- Windows XP/Vista/7 computer with internet connection
- USB cable
How do I purchase an unlocking service on FastGSM?
- Go to the detail page for your phone on FastGSM.com
- Select a service.
- Click Buy Now and follow the instructions. You will be asked to create an account or sign into your existing account.
Install the device driver
- Close all applications.
- Download and install Drivers for Samsung.
Download and start FastGSM Samsung Client software
- Download FastGSM Samsung Unlock Client software and save it to your Desktop or Downloads folder.
- Once download is completed, run the client software.
- Click Install. The software will start automatically.
- When prompted for your login and password, fill in your FastGSM account email and password.
- Select your phone model and press Next. You can find your phone model on the box or on the sticker under the battery (e.g. for GT-A123 or SGH-A123 select A123 model).
- Go to your phone’s Security menu and turn Phone Lock OFF. Then go to Settings > Phone settings > PC Connections and select Samsung PC Studio or Samsung Kies and hit Save.
Connect the phone and complete the unlocking process
- Connect the phone to your computer using the USB cable.
- Wait until drivers are successfully installed.
- Unplug the phone from the USB cable. Wait 10 seconds, then reconnect the phone to the USB cable.
- Press the Next button in the FastGSM Samsung Client.
- Wait until unlock codes are shown. You will see codes like in the sample below:
|Network lock code:||22222222|
|SP lock code:||33333333|
- Do not type these example codes into your phone! Every phone has a unique set of codes and you will be penalized for wrong attempts.
Type the unlock code(s) into your phone
Disconnect the phone, power it off, insert a SIM card from different network, and power the phone on.
If you see Network lock screen
- Type the Network lock code and hit Confirm.
If you see Phone Freeze SIM unavailable screen
- Press Call and type your Unfreeze code.
- When the Network lock message appears, type the Network lock code and hit Confirm.
If you see SP lock screen
- Type the SP lock code and hit Confirm.
If you see SIM password screen
- Type the SIM password and hit Confirm.
Thank you for choosing FastGSM. If you need help, please contact us.