Unlock HTC P3700 via IMEI (Factory Code)
Unlocking HTC P3700 by IMEI factory code is one of the most trusted mobile unlocking services on the market today. Complete the unlock by locating your phones unique IMEI number. Submit the IMEI number in the widget provided to determine if a HTC factory code is available for your phone.
If we have a P3700 unlocking service available simply submit your unique IMEI number at My Account. We will deliver a factory unlock code for your P3700 mobile direct from the manufacturer database. Enter the P3700 unlock code into your mobile display to disable the operator locks and use any SIM card.
- Network Unlock
- All Models Supported
- Cable Not Required
HTC P3700 Blacklist Check
This service will provide you with online verifiable background history report of any HTC P3700 to make sure that your P3700 phone is not been recorded as lost & stolen, blacklisted or has insurance claims made against it.
We strongly recommend to perform check of your P3700 phone history. If your phone is blacklisted you will be unable to use the phone on some mobile networks. Make sure your P3700 phone is not blacklisted prior purchase or unlocking.
Your HTC P3700 serial number (IMEI) will be checked against 50 billion records from 18,000+ law enforcement agencies inc. FBI and network operators from 30+ countries worldwide.
- Blacklist Check
- Lost/Stolen Check
- Insurance Claim Check
IMPORTANT – Please read prior to purchasing any codes.
You must check first to see if your phone can accept an unlock code, to do this simply insert a different network sim card into your mobile phone and see if the unlock code screen is displayed. If it does NOT display then please do NOT purchase a credit. If you still go ahead and buy a credit then we will still provide you with the unlock code but you will NOT be able to enter it and you will NOT be eligible for a refund.
IMPORTANT – Unsupported Networks & Models
There are some specific networks that change unlock codes after they receive phones from HTC and therefore we are not able to provide working unlock code.
All models from below networks are NOT supported for unlocking:
- All Networks from Portugal
- All Network from Austria
- Brazil Telecom
- Claro Argentina
- Claro Brazil
- Claro Chile
- Claro Dominican Republic
- Claro Guatemala
- Digitel Venezuela
- KPN Netherland
- Mobinil Egypt
- Movistar Chile
- Movistar Equador
- Movistar Spain
- Neuf Telecom France
- One Macedonia
- Telenor Norway
- Tigo El Salvador
- Tigo Spain
- TIM Brazil
- VIPnet Croatia
- Vivo Brazil
- Vodafone Spain
Below models from specific network are not supported for unlocking:
- HTC Hero & Tattoo from Orange UK
- HTC Fuze from AT&T
- Qtek 9100 from Movistar Mexico
- SPV C100 from Orange Spain
- HTC HD from Play Poland
- HTC S420 from Vodafone UK
- HTC S621 Excalibur from Telcel Mexico
- HTC S710 (Vox) from SFR France/NEUF Telecom France
- HTC S730 from Hungary
- HTC S730 from Telenor Norway
- HTC Touch HD, Viva, Innovation, Nikki, Dual Touch from Bouygues France
- HTC Wildfire, HD2 (T8585), Touch Pro, Desire from Vodafone Romania
- HTC HD from Play Poland Network
- X02HT from Softbank Japan
Unlock service description
Unlocking your cellular phone via IMEI will remove the network lock on your mobile. This will allow you to use a different network provider’s Sim card in your handset.
How do I unlock my phone?
- Purchase 1 Unlock credit for each phone you want to unlock
- Enter each IMEI number into our online system. (Enter *#06# on your phones keypad to view the IMEI)
- Once you have received your Unlock code from us (Maximum 24 hours after purchase) insert a different network providers Sim card into your phone, you will see the unlock code input screen and simply enter your code.
- That’s it, your phone is now unlocked.
Please see How To Unlock HTC Via IMEI guide for complete instructions!
Is my handset supported?
Since there are many variations of HTC you can use our ‘Find phone feature’. Select HTC as the manufacture then select network name or HTC again, a list of phone model images will be shown. Now click on the image which match’s your phone model, you will now see a list of supported features.
What do I need to unlock my Mobile Phone?
You will need the phone itself and a Sim card from a different network. No computer or cable is required.